Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    6/06/2005
    Phew
    With the exception of a few straggling items at my other apartment I'm all done moving!!! WOO HOO!!

    Also.

    I now own a new couch and occasional tables!!

    couch This is my couch. They don't have my tables online yet.

    It's great, this is the first furniture place that I have found that would finance me! Please rush out and go visit Ashley furniture!


    Now so my friends and family let me point out that I will be losing those pillows and getting nice ones!! I wanted a nice neutral couch so I could play with colors as I please, and after 2 days and thinking furniture shopping is hateful I found the couch!

    Thank you Mom and Aunt Debbie for putting up with my picky-ness!

    So in two weeks I will have a nice couch (no love seat) and in six to eight weeks my tables will be in.
    posted by Tc @ 4:03 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 6/6/05, 5:58 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      Ohhhh Teresa! How cute! I love the look and the colors! And actually, I like the pillows too! I bet you're excited to get your stuff! I hope the move went well. I am really really sorry Erik and I could not help. Karen has been moving in all weekend, and along with that we have been cleaning the backyard and the house for Gavin's party. I hope you and your fam can make it!! Can't wait to see your new apartment!!

      Love,
      Stacy

       
    • At 6/7/05, 12:21 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      Okay, I love your couches. Nice neutral couches are on our to do list as well. I am so happy you found some you like!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives