Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    10/05/2005
    Just a bit of Gabby
    Amalah just had her very handsome baby boy Noah over the last weekend. And you better believe that through her I'm on a trip down memory lane. Seriously I'm sitting here remembering all the highs and lows of when she was first born.

    How not long after we brought her home waking her up to feed didn't happen cause that kid has lungs and will let me know when she needs to eat.
    How heartbreaking it was to have to feed her formula cause we were having latching problems.
    The look on her face that said "Really?! I won the boobie lotto? I can breastfeed again?!" and how carefully she latched on the first time we tried again.
    The lack of sleep.
    The way she felt sleeping in my arms or on my tummy.
    Her new baby smell.
    The new baby diaper smell.
    The gummy smiles.
    The first coo's and giggles.


    And now I have a new child. One who sometimes is that super sweet just ready to giggle little girl. Then there is that other child. The one who is starting to try to talk back. The one who doesn't listen. The one who is getting very well acquainted with time out. But happily My Child is the one that I see most often. The one who has Love you wars, gives random hugs and kisses.

    *sigh* I just love my baby! Can I go home and be with her?
    posted by Tc @ 11:28 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives