Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    10/25/2005
    Laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants!
    The Set up:
    Alex has started to speak to Gabby in Spainsh at totaly random times

    The Scene:
    Mom's (me) in the kitchen makeing dinner listening to the conversation between Dad and Gabby. Gabby is standing at one end of the couch and Dad is stitting at the other.

    The Conversation:
    Dad: Gabby, Spanish Goobely Gook..... Ven Aqui (points to the seat next to him)
    Gabby: (Moves closer to the couch) *mumbles* I not Ben
    Dad: (Confused look since he doesn't understand) Gabby, Spanish Goobely Gook..... Ven Aqui
    Gabby: *louder* I not Ben
    Mom: *snickers/giggles*
    Dad: (evil look at Mom, but still not getting it) It's not funny. Gabby Ven Aqui, Ven Aqui
    Gabby: I not Ben
    Mom: (now on floor in dining room laughing so hard she is gasping for breath) She *gasp laugh* is saying *laughing* She's Not *gasping* Ben *disolves into laughter*
    Dad: (Confusion melts) It's still not funny.
    Mom: Gabby *giggle* was telling you to go to him.
    Gabby: I not Ben.
    Mom: I know honey, he was speaking spanish.
    Gabby: Spanish? I not spanish.

    Ladies and Gents the mind of a two year old.

    Oh and you know how I was all proud Mommy about the fact that she doesn't ask why she askes what? Yeah well I'm in "WHY?" Hell.

    Oh and she has a new goal in life. To dance like the hippo's. She got up during dinner to dance like the hippo's in Fantasia. (good thing the tutu still fit)


    Just a side not can someone please tell me why all of the sudden the dog has decieded that my dining room is a good place to pee during the night? It's not like he doens't go out right before we turn in for the night and doesn't go out between 5-5:30 in the morning.
    posted by Tc @ 11:41 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives