Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    9/29/2006
    Kids say the damnedest things
    I'm afraid. Gabby, she's getting to be just like me. Mouth and all.

    Earlier this week We had the windows in the house open and I was talking to Mom and Gabby through one of them (they were outside I was in). I mentioned I was going to go check the mail and Gabby pipes up

    Gabby: No you aren't.
    Me: Oh yes I am
    Gabby: No!
    Me: Yes, watch me!

    At this point I closed the curtains on her and started to walk to the front door. I didn't get very far before I heard

    Gabby: *big loud disappointed sigh* My Mommy's crazy.

    So needless to say when I got back from checking the mail I had to tickle her to show her just how crazy I am.

    Also last weekend my words were used against me.

    We were walking around a craft fair in Rockwall and it started to down pour, as we were walking back to the car Alex said to me something like

    Alex: Be careful or you are going to fall

    To which Gabby responded

    Gabby: She's ok with that.

    I do happen to use that response a lot, especially when talking to Alex. He on occasion mentions an out come to something that I already accounted for and I tell him I'm ok with that. I guess I used it a bit much if she thinks falling into a huge puddle of road water with on coming traffic would be ok with me.

    That's about it for now, I've got some posts that I'm thinking about that both require a little work from me, but I'll have them up soon and hopefully I will be able to share Gabby's costume and some pictures with you Monday!!

    Have a safe and happy weekend!
    posted by Tc @ 10:22 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 9/29/06, 9:02 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      Hey girl,
      Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your new layout!! And those pics of Gabby are sooo sweet!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives