Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/10/2005
    Shadow People and Hitler-ette
    Thank you Burden Brothers. Thank you oh so much for the new(ish) song you have on the radio. I smile every time this song plays 'cause I know how it ends! Ahem: (best singing voice)

    "I am the shadow. Oh. I am the shadow. Oh. I am the shadow. Oh."
    Really. Did we have to work hard at this one?? :) ahhh, but I love it.

    As for the afore mentioned shadow people. I think Gabby is just a shadow person right now. I left her at daycare sitting at a table. I think she was awake. Her eyes were open. I just don't think she had checked in yet. Have I told you how cute Megan and Gabby are together?? Megan is sooooo excited every time she sees "Abby!" Screaming for joy. Happy Happy. She was pointing out that Gabby had on new shoes. They grow so fast!! Event the teacher was like did she say new shoes??? *HUGS* I just want to take them both home.

    **********************************************************************

    On a side note. I am not the female Hitler incarnate. But if people would just stop fighting so hard to go backwards or staying stagnate instead of moving forward with life, I wouldn't seem like it.

    But then again. *shrug* I just may be.

    posted by Tc @ 8:42 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives