Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    5/09/2005
    HELP!!
    I know it seems like everyone out there is just looking for a way to take your hard earned money, and yes until the 13th I AM ONE OF THEM!! Only I will get nothing monetary out of it. All I get is the satisfaction that with the help that this money brings, one day no one will have to suffer through cancer. No one else will lose a piece of them selves.

    We got a really shitty phone call on Mothers Day. My own mom calls me trying very hard not to cry over the phone while she tells me that my Aunt her SISTER is in the hospital in Iowa (of all places) with a blood clot in her lung, and her throat so swollen that she can't swallow anything.
    It just doesn't seem right. Aunt Debbie just got married and at a time when she should be getting over the honeymoon mode and hopefully into a mommy roll she's battling cancer. Her plans of starting a family are indefinitely on hold. Her cancer spread from her lungs to her lymphnodes. She is no longer just doing chemo, she is going through DAILY radiation AND chemo treatments that are making her sick and miserable.
    The blood clot is a side effect to the radiation. The doctors are optimistic about her condition, and have managed to bring the swelling down.

    So I'm asking for help. Please help make it so no one else needs to go through this hell. I'm asking for a one time tax deductible donation. You can write a check give cash (
    e-mail me or call me if that is what you want to do) or you can go HERE and donate online with plastic. I'm not asking for much, just what you can spare. Be it .50 or a million dollars. Just please help fight this disease.
    posted by Tc @ 3:58 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 5/16/05, 2:37 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      *ahem* you do realize you haven't posted since THE NINTH!?? right? ;)

      sorry. just being a jerk - couldn't help myself. *Grin*

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives