Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    5/04/2005
    WOOO HOOO!!!
    *Tc Dance* I was picked to play the game :) Too bad it ends here since I don't know anyone with a blog that hasn't played :(

    If I could be a psychologist... I would be worried for my "Little Nut Jobs"

    If I could be a bonnie pirate... Well first I'd change my name and not be called Bonnie. And then sure pillage and steal and but no riding the high seas, more like riding the Johny Depp dressed as a pirate ALA Finding Neverland (no not the on in Black Pearl) MMMM yeah that would make me one bonnie pirate .....

    If I could be a doctor... My name would be Dr. Doctor. And I would on the forefront of the medical miracle of proving men can carry and deliver babies, happily, via C-section (see I'm not too mean)

    If I could be a linguist... I would confabulate

    If I could be a llama-rider... all my dreams truly would have come true ....




    Pick 5 items from the following list, and complete the sentence with whatever fabulous things you can think of that you would do if you could be one of these things. No fair picking things you already are, either. Then you’re supposed to tag 3 other people to continue the excitement of the meme-ing.
    If I could be a scientist...
    If I could be a farmer...
    If I could be a musician...
    If I could be a doctor...
    If I could be a painter...
    If I could be a gardener...
    If I could be a missionary...
    If I could be a chef...
    If I could be an architect...
    If I could be a linguist...
    If I could be a psychologist...
    If I could be a librarian...
    If I could be an athlete...
    If I could be a lawyer...
    If I could be an inn-keeper...
    If I could be a professor...
    If I could be a writer...
    If I could be a llama-rider...
    If I could be a bonnie pirate...
    If I could be an astronaut...
    If I could be a world famous blogger...
    If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
    If I could be married to any current famous political figure...
    posted by Tc @ 12:22 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives