Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    4/18/2005
    HAPPY DAY!!!
    Happy Day, that's how my Gabby says Happy Birthday! (cute huh) So yeah Today is the day I turn the BIG 24. So I know its not that big and no it really doesn't feel any different than 23.

    Moving on

    All the celebrating was done on Saturday (ok I say all but that's not true the Family Dinner is tonight). We went to dinner at Red Robin and can I say how excited I am that everybody showed up!!! It was great!!! And. I made out like a bandit!! And after dinner I got to go play pretend with Manda! I so totally got to pretend that I don't have a family and that I am soooo still the fun kick as girl that I used to be! In other words I got to go to a show. Wait not just a show THE SHOW!!! I got to see my very first local music love playing at my very favorite local venue. That's right ladies and gentle men I so totally got to go see Edgewater at the Curtain Club. And that was my present to me!! And can I say the show was both orgasmic and organic.
    apparently I was wearing a HUGE invisible sign that said "Hey, Matt! Here I am! Abuse me how you see fit!" Cause that is so totally what happened! First I know I'm at the very front hugging the stage. Yes I remember that he likes to spray the crowd with water/drinks. But come on! I've been up front before and not taken this kind of abuse! First he splashes his water bottle contents into the crowd or should I say onto me. Wet t-shirt contest anyone?? And all over my hair. Ok fine I move on. We sing a little then I'm totally not looking then SPLOT! Crap. Warm water out of the mouth all over the hair. (ew ew ew) So I am able to move on enjoy the show and I can even with stand the occasional drops of sweat and spittle that seem to find me. I'll admit the whacking of the face with the mic cord makes me think he should try cordless. Then comes the Corona bottle. He sprays us with it once we all have had sufficient time to get dry! :) I LOVE THIS BAND!!

    But as much as I love the band I don't love them this much : sonotthatcrazy

    Nor am I not ever not going to shower again because I got "Matt sweat" on me. Yes I heard some Girls talking right next to me. They are crazy.

    It was so much fun I kinda wish I could live in that night for a while. This is the 2nd year in a row that they have played a "birthday show" for me. Coincidence I know.

    But see Manda aren't you proud of me? I made it this far without mentioning just how much I love the lead singer and how pretty his blue blue eyes are. And that I think I need to have a chat and see about getting some of his "spunk" (test tube is fine) and have a *my opinion* genetically perfect child that he would have no financial obligation too. Yeah this liking is sooooo much worse than my Gael one. By the way Congrats *suckage for my fantasies* to Matt on his marriage.
    posted by Tc @ 5:04 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives