Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    6/16/2005
    Manda's Answers
    I will then tell what song/movie reminds me of you. Song: Hero by Dollybraid :) Movie: Circle of Friends
    If you were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be... 4 AM soooooo many good nights
    I will try to name a single word that best describes you. Quiet
    I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you. I remember the first time we talked. In gym class when you were sharing your astrology books. :)
    I will tell you what ANIMAL you remind me of. Grey Tabby Cat
    I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you. Are you ever worried that he will back out on you?
    posted by Tc @ 3:43 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 6/16/05, 4:24 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      I used to be. When we first started talking or whatever. "why would he want to be with some girl 83974829 miles away??" if neither one of us starts talking about making decisions about moving, i might have to think about it again ;) *lol* :) I think we'll be okay, though. :) It's just hard to go from knowing that someone is out there to having that someone be with you all the time when you're so used to them not being around. if that makes any sense?

      I pretty much lost any doubt I ever had the second I saw his face. I can't even describe in words what that felt like, but it was awesome. :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives