Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    12/01/2005
    Tada!
    Merry early Christmas, only 24 shopping days left!

    So if you look off to the right you will see we ended up with a tie for last months PCB (pretend Celebrity Boyfriend) Contest.


    Ode to my Secret Santa (Panta haha Manda remember?) Recipient.
    My dear friend what should I do?
    I'm at a loss what to get you.
    I could get you this something.
    Or I could not.
    Would you please just whisper
    what it is you want.
    It's ok to be greedy
    It's what I want
    So tell me
    Tell me
    Tell me now
    What it is you want!



    Y'all will never believe what Gabby told me last night. She got in trouble for pulling the dog by his tail so I swated at her bottom and sent her to her room. When I went in to tell her what she did wrong and why she was in trouble, she told me (in the midst of crying like I'm killing her mind you)
    "Get out *sob* of my *sob* room Mommy!"
    While trying very hard to remain mad and not laugh I reminded her NEVER to talk to me like that again.

    Yep. She's all piss an vinegar at age three. But she is the most loving child at the same time.

    As of last night just to give Alex hell for the fun of it I taught Gabby something new. Snuggle up with daddy, give him a hug and a kiss and tell him you want a sister or brother. You should see his reaction, it's funny!
    posted by Tc @ 10:45 AM  
    4 Comments:
    • At 12/2/05, 9:00 AM, Blogger Manda said…

      I want yarn, Secret Panta. ;)

       
    • At 12/2/05, 9:49 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      I don't understand how someone can vote for a guy when all you see is the top of his hair =( I demand a recount (rofl)!

      Anyways, I want one of those sequin purses in sky blue. I have no clue what I would do with it but I saw one at the mall while I was at moms and it was soooo pretty to look at I may just hang it up on my wall. (heehee I made a rhyme)

       
    • At 12/2/05, 10:14 AM, Blogger Tc said…

      No recounts :) I can't help it, he looks good on film but not so much in still photo's.

       
    • At 12/3/05, 12:37 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      Vic says he wants giftcards to Fry's for Christmas of any denomination. He is trying to buy a new video card for his computer and any money off is helpful to us.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives