Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    11/15/2005
    Thanksgiving Dinner and Deals
    Ok if you need a turkey for Thanksgiving run to Kroger. Spend $20 and get a turkey for .32 cents a pound. I got a HUGE turkey for less than $8.00. Or you can go to Albertsons, they have a sale on their brand of turkey buy one get one free. But be quick the price promo's change on Thursday.
    A
    A
    I'm feeding Seven adults and four children and I'm worried I don't have enough food. So I want opinions. I'm going to post my Thanksgiving Menu and I want to know what you think. This is only my second time to host the dinner. (pink words will take you to the recipes)
    A
    STARTERS
    A
    Chips and Queso
    Artichoke/Spinach Dip
    Deviled Eggs
    Olives
    Veggies
    A
    A
    MAIN COURSE
    A
    Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes *repeat from last year
    Brussels Sprouts Bake *repeat from last year
    Corn on the Cob
    Normal Stuffing
    Cranberries (jellied, whole and orange-cranberry sauce)
    Rolls
    A
    A
    DRINKS
    A
    Sauvignon Blanc
    Soda
    Juice
    Punch
    A
    A
    DESSERTS
    A
    Pumpkin Pie
    Peacan Pie
    Black Forrest Cake Bowl *I may make this I'm just not sure
    Turkey Cake *not sure
    A
    A
    So there you go. I can't help but feel like I'm missing something VITAL!! So if you have suggestions I'd love them. The turkey is quite big, about 21-22lbs.
    I'm going to have Gabby help me make some of these to decorate the apartment.
    A
    Oh and as a desperate plea if you have an extra table (folding or card) or chairs will you let me know? I would love to borrow them. (for those who don't know or what have you my dining table only sits 4)
    posted by Tc @ 12:18 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 11/15/05, 1:12 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      I would scratch the turkey cake, that sounds a little odd. But if you want I am making tons of Cranberry Orange Bread and just regular Cranberry Bread to take to moms and I can drop it off Sunday to add to your feast. It freezes great and you take it out the day before and stick it in the fridge and it would be wonderful. Let me know. D

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives