Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    4/25/2006
    Fun Second
    Dear Manda,

    Thanks for making this round of Playoffs fun!! And being the first to write letters!

    Love,
    Tc

    Dear
    Avs,

    I love you. I love that you hit the ice and dominate the Stars. I love that it was 3-0 at the end of the first period.

    Kisses,
    Tc

    Dear Avs,

    What the hell was that second period about? Excuse me. But since when do we let the "Stars" win puck battles and control the game?

    Theodore, I can understand one goal, sure it's fine and sportsman like (albeit unnecessary). But 4? And that really ugly one that went in off your bum. Unaccepable.

    Mad,
    Tc

    Dear Avs,

    The third period is almost over and I am very very upset with you. Stupid penalties boys. Are you just going to let them win? Do you really want to drag this out. I think letting them lose in 4 games would be less humiliating than 7.

    Bless you
    Clark, Hejduk and Laaksonen. Bless you for the short handed 3 man break away that led to the game tieing goal.

    Love you again,
    Tc

    Dear
    Joe,

    Wow I almost forgot you were playing. Thanks for the game winning goal, and not making me stay up toooooooooooo late.

    Kisses,
    Tc

    posted by Tc @ 10:18 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 4/25/06, 4:43 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      We should have a game watching party so I don't look like a nuthead to my neighbors running around in my hockey jersey all by myself =P

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives