Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/15/2006
    Return of the Angry Red Itchy Spots
    Heh, either I'm all of the sudden allergic to all the ALL brands or it was the cereal. I returned Small and Mighty and got what I had before (still don't ask it may have been the green bottle I don't remember, but it smells good) and re-washed my clothes.

    Then this morning on the way to work I start to get itchy and splotchy and hivey again. (just ask Manda I showed her) And it was bad enought that one Benadryl didn't cut it, I had to take 2. (can I say that I just get the biggest kick out of the fact that these little pills are HOT PINK)

    So we can narrow this down to one of these items

    1.) ALL hates me or
    2.) Raisins or
    3.) Post Raisin Bran or
    4.) The Bran Flakes in Raisin Bran or
    5.) Milk

    Note I have never ever ever had a problem with Milk, Post Raisin Bran or All detergent before. What's up with this sudden sensitive skin crap?
    posted by Tc @ 3:43 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 3/15/06, 10:47 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      hmmm, and you didn't change your body wash or lotion or anything right? I am guessing no so if they are still there tomorrow, I would call your doctor and do a phone consult and make sure you describe the rash well or get Manda to take a picture of it. I hope it gets better!

       
    • At 3/16/06, 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Don't forget your fabric softener - I had to use the fragrance free for over a year - can use the smelly ones now except I stick to the fragrance free for my undies.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives