Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/21/2006
    Since I had Manda's Camera ANYWAY PT 1
    I took ton's of pic's of Gabby, and now you are to suffer for it. Behold the child that will forever be your new standard of BEAUTY!!!! *evil laughter*

    IMG_0308 Showing off her art skills

    IMG_0311 What's that mom? Pretend I have a martini in my hand and make like I'm in College?

    IMG_0320 She made me wait while she ran to the bathroom so she could pretend to take her medicine. Seriously this kid is strange. She LIKES taking medicine. She askes for it at night even when she's healthy.

    IMG_0249 Here comes Gabby Monster

    IMG_0253 Doesn't she look like so pleased? You know like Please move me.

    IMG_0287 In what should have been her Play Room/my office.

    IMG_0289 Gabby won that fight too!!

    IMG_0292 Gabby's says lets do the WAVE!!

    posted by Tc @ 1:08 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives