Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    1/24/2006
    Hey how'd you get me in this fat suit?
    And where the hell is the zipper?

    Seriously this isn't funny guys. Let me out.

    Don't you know I'm as tall as Dina (you know just about 6ft) and as small as my sister (oh on fat day she may be a size 6).

    Blah, seriously in my mind that's how I see myself. Not the 5'4 (censored)lb lady that I am.

    And damned, I'm a follower. (sometimes)

    Baaaa Baaaaa

    Stacy's doing it. Manda and Joe are doing it. Alex thinks he's doing it.

    Baaaa Baaaaa

    So I'm trying.

    I went to the Dr. I have an inhaler now. Don't you laugh at me I thought I was done with this asthma crap too. I mean shoot, I had a flare up for the first time in like 20 years last year. And after talking to the Dr. he recommend that I take two puffs before working out and two if I get wheezy. Blah. That just adds insult in injury. But do you want to rub salt in it too? You Do?! Well then, for the first time ever my always low/perfect blood pressure is now "a little high". Egads, how did I escape 24 years and a child with good blood pressure, only to have it now? I blame Alex. He is just a stress making machine.

    So when I have the money, I go and get the inhaler. And shoes. And something to wear while I attempt the work out thing.

    Stacy do you have any hand me downs that may fit? I'll e-mail you what size pants I wear now if you can.


    So Manda sent me a link to
    SparkPeople.com, (if you go tell them tc1893 sent you) I can track what I'm doing and they appear to give me meal and work out ideas and they start you slooooooow. And that's nice. I had to pick 3 short term goals. One of the short term goals that I have to do is write in a journal, and this is kinda my journal, so check one off. I also chose to drink 8fl glasses of water a day, check that off. And go for a walk a day. I hope to do that tonight.

    So wish me luck. I'm not as creative as Stacy with her family version of the biggest loser.
    I don't have the wonderful motivation of Manda with her Wedding.
    I just have me wanting to find the effing zipper.

    *confession really I picture something a bit more a long the lines of Marilyn Monroe's figure in Gentlemen Prefer Blonds so that is my goal. I love that orange dress....

    baaaaa baaaa
    posted by Tc @ 3:53 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 1/24/06, 11:41 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      Okay, I had a bit of a giggle over this but I am sad that you need the inhaler =(

      Good luck on your weight loss venture. If you need any moral support, hollar. Love ya!

       
    • At 1/25/06, 8:31 AM, Blogger Tc said…

      I may, I'm a sad sad case. First thing I did last night was binge eat. And let me tell you that's hard to do at my place. There's not exactly alot of snack food things.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives