Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    12/05/2005
    Manda's fault
    5 Random Facts about Me

    * My hair has not been 100% undyed since my freshman year in H.S. And that was oh.. 1995-ish
    *I think odd things and am not to terribly afraid to explore them. For instance I wondered what language people who are not from America or English speaking countries think in when they have been here for a long time. So I asked a few. They said English. But they had to think about it first.

    * I hate that I was born on the cusp of Taurus and hence for have Taurus tendencies. Cause damn it I'm an Aries!

    * Easter and my 68th birthday will fall on the same day. April 18 2049

    * I worry that I will never get married and that I'm just stuck in an on again off again kind of love thing and we are only there for the sake of Gabby.



    Umm so tag your it.
    posted by Tc @ 4:17 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives