Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    12/27/2005
    Don't Mind Me
    I'm just being a twit.

    Seriously, for no reason since yesterday, I've just been pissy. Just call me Your Majesty Pissy Pissy Pissy Pants.

    Moving on.

    Christmas was great. I woke my family up at 8 to get them going cause goodness if it was up to them they would have slept all day long!!! When will Gabby start waking me up for Christmas? Then around 9am my family showed up to open presents and have breakfast. Then later in the day we went to Alex's mom to have Lunner (lunch/dinner) and more presents.

    Gabby had more fun opening the presents then seeing what she got. But the favorites appear to be her two new Tea Sets, since as soon as people showed up she had to give them tea and warn them it was Berry Hot, her purple fairy princess dress up and her 2 new Cinderella doll's. One's dress an shoes light up the other is the one from the Disney Store. All in all she made out like a bandit.

    Some of the items I received were a Marilyn Monroe mouse pad and purse, gift certs to Red Lobster, Olive Garden and Macaroni Bar and Grill and Blockbuster. Mom's making me this hat and I couldn't be happier!!

    So I guess not much is happening right now. I'm hoping to get Gabby's b-day invites out real soon.

    And I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas!!

    Oh voting will close on Dec 31st for the next Pretend Celebrity Boyfriend.
    posted by Tc @ 12:26 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives