Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    1/13/2006
    SP7 Questionair
    Ok I'm going to try to post this again, but Blogger has not been my friend as of late.

    1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand?
    A. No I can't say that I have quite picked up the snobbish habit... yet.


    2. Do you spin? Crochet?
    A. I am unable to crochet more than a single chain, and I would love to learn how to spin.


    3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
    A.) Currently they are all stored in my nightstand.


    4. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
    A. I have been knitting on and off for the last two years, I would say that I am between a beginner and intermediate.

    5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
    A. Yes, they are listed on the side.


    6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
    A.) I'm currently stuck on rose and lilac.


    7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
    A. Yes I do, I love the mint M&M's and the Mint Kisses


    8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
    A. I'm learning how to sew and loving it. I also cross stitch.


    9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
    A. I listen to Country, Rock, Alternative, and I have a bit of a weakness for show tunes


    10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
    A. I love most all colors, lately I have been drawn to the blues and greens, but I love the red/orange family too.


    11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
    A. I live with my boyfriend and our 3 year old daughter. And currently we have no pets.


    12. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
    A. I'll wear just about anything but mittens; I like the use of my fingers :)


    13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
    A. I haven't experienced a favorite yarn yet.


    14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
    A. I can't say that I absolutely don't like any yet.


    15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
    A. Patterns from the 40's and 50's or any thing that looks like them. I just need to get brave enough to tackle one.


    16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
    A. So far it has been the Spider Web Caplet from Stitch and Bitch.


    17. What are you knitting right now?
    A. A lighthouse pillow for a friend of the family.


    18. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
    A. Yes


    19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
    A. Straight, I'm still trying to get the hang of circular


    20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
    A. Bamboo or Aluminum.


    21. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
    A. No


    22. How did you learn to knit?
    A. My friend Manda taught me.


    23. How old is your oldest UFO?
    A. About 2 years old.


    24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
    A. My favorite cartoon is Sleeping Beauty and I'm a cat person.


    25. What is your favorite holiday?
    A. Christmas


    26. Is there anything that you collect?
    A. I'm starting a Vintage Apron collection.


    27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
    A. None.


    28. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
    A. Any of the Debbie Bliss children’s books


    29. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
    A. I'm not sure


    30. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
    A. No I don't think I have that sort of patience. I wear a size 7 shoe.


    31. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
    A. April 18th.
    posted by Tc @ 2:33 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 1/13/06, 4:01 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      yay! it posted!

       
    • At 1/18/06, 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      LOVE the new layout - very pretty! I should HOPEFULLY be sending you first gift out next week - I just moved back home from out of state and when I transferred to a local branch of my company, there was a bit of a snafu with my paychecks, so that "next week" business depends on if I actually see the paychecks I am owed (like I'm supposed to).

      <3
      Secret Pal

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives