Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/07/2006
    WOW
    I have the most awesome Secret Pal!! Not only did I just get spoiled but so did Gabby. Thank you Secret Pal!

    Seriously!!

    If Manda remembers to bring her camera tomorrow I'll take pictures of the goodies!!

    I got the prettiest yarn I've ever ever seen!! It's Manos del Uruguay color 116 (the picture on line does it no justice) which (how do you explain the color of something that makes you think of some hidden tropical island?) (I guess like that) is all blue-ie, teal-ie, green-ie, aqua-ie. I just want to live in this color scheme!! I just need to decide what I want to do with this other than pet it.

    She also sent me the best smelling lilac candle!! YUM! Some wonderful Burt's Bee's lotion (my skin thanks you). Some of the prettiest knitting patterns from the '50's (I can't wait to try knitting most all of them!!) and Great Knits for Kids by Debbie Bliss (Gabby gets new clothes, Katy gets new clothes, Gavin and Baby Smith too!!!)

    Gabby got 3 new Barbie books that I know she is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    Thank you again Secret Pal you ROCK!!
    posted by Tc @ 12:11 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 2/7/06, 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm so glad you liked your (and Gabby's) gifts! Did I or did I not mention that the yarn is ADDICTIVE? Like I said, my Pal last time got me some, and I've been hunting for it (no one carried it near where I live) and I happened to go to the LYS THE DAY they got a shipment in and that green! I knew I had to get it for you. ^_^

      I'm already plotting what to get you next time, so if you have any ideas, just let me know.

      <3
      Secret Pal

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives