Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/03/2006
    Feel my forehead. Am I feverish? Part 2
    Ok so for the photo evidence, aka where I make fun of him to save my face.

    vin_diesel_98 Ohh look at my armpit! I'm some sort of bad ass with nipples painted on. Is it just me or does it look like he trims his pits.

    vin_diesel_99 Ohhhh... uhhhh..... God look at that he has the Ken Doll effect.

    Oh yeah look at those arms if I wanted to see veins I'd become a flebotomist and work for Carter's Blook Care. *ugh nasty*

    vin_diesel_01 *bad word* Ok I lose it with this pic. Look at that Ken Doll effect. Oh wait, does he have an outtie bellie button, if so i'm out.

    Ya'll whats wrong with me?!?!?! Is there a name for this disease?!?! Is there a cure?????

    Ok here is something really nice to look at, and make me feel better and less dissapointed with me.

    brendan_fraser_02 Yum I love me some Brendan Fraser!!
    posted by Tc @ 9:00 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3/3/06, 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives