Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/03/2006
    Feel my forehead. Am I feverish?
    Please tell me I am. Please Please Please!!

    See it all started last weekend *insert Wayne's World Flash back sequence* when I was at Mom's. And I started poking around her movies. So I asked if I could borrow Of Gods and Generals, cause I haven't seen that one yet. I also happened to see this movie, the Knock Around Guys, and some part of my brain must have just, oh I don't know, died. Cause the draw was not what you may expect. Mmmm yes Seth Green was on the cover and that did cross my mind but no that was not what made me pick it up. For some unknown reason Vin Diesel looked mighty appetizing. (Oh how the mighty have fallen, and it hurt too. Well it hurt my pride.)

    Dear Goodness what is wrong with me? Come one Vin as in the VIN number on a car, Diesel as in Diesel gas? WTF? But I get ahead of my self. Holy Heyzuse, he's just a big freaking car isn't he?!?! Stop Tc Stop, we will dissect this in bit.

    Now this is not the first of his movies I have been subjected to, however it was the first time I chose to watch one of his movies. Alex forced me to watch Pitch Black one and two, made me sit through Fast and the Furious, kept waking me up during XXX, and the nanny was the only redeeming part of the Pacifier. AAAAAAAK!! I've seen all his movies haven't I?!?!?!!? Oh I need some strong medication!! And like I said I watched all by myself mind you The Knock Around Guys. And *stop me please* it was pretty good. And I *make it stop* was upset when the shot his character and was going to upset if I didn't get the outcome I wanted. And what's the worst part. I found him *gasp* Attractive.

    Dude his head is shaved, but you can tell he's balding. And not the kind that's sorta ok cause it's just the hair line eroding. No it looks like it's the kind that starts after the hair line at the top of your head. *this is the part where I argue that there has to be something wrong with me* Have you heard him talk? Can you understand what he says? Maybe I could if the rocks were removed from his mouth before he starts talking. I'm kind of a nose person as well and there is just something about his nose that just doesn't do anything for me. *shrug, does it seem like I'm grasping, I feel like I'm grasping*

    Now for the photo evidence of all that is wrong with me.

    I'm not a girl to be won over by big muscles. They do almost NADA for me. (ok I have to break this into 2 posts, keep reading below)


    *edit* Apprently this guy was in Saving Private Ryan, my MOM made me watch that one!!
    posted by Tc @ 9:02 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives