Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    5/03/2006
    ABC or Where I just go on and on about TV
    I love ABC. I watch this cannel more than any others (ok so I don't have cable and this channel is the clearest so sue me). But really it's the programs that keep me coming back.

    I only have two shows that I refuse to miss at all and they are both on ABC.

    Lost and Boston Legal.

    Ya'll I'm not kidding. We are talking rabid dog about these shows. Such as, Alex you damned well better shut your mouth and save question for commercials. Ok but lets tell the truth. I'm a bit more Rabid about Lost. It really is only during this show am I likely to kick you or bite you if you are talking to me, or talking at all. *sigh* I need help. No not really I'm just fine. I can quit any time, I just don't want to.


    So tonight starts the 1st of 3 all BRAND SPANKING NEW EPISODES!! And were not talking like last weeks P.O.S. lets all get caught up crappy clip show. Dear ABC, I'm sorry if people don't know what's going on or they missed an episode, not my problem they can wait for the DVD or re-run. Don't waist my time.

    Speaking of DVD's when are you going to get off your ass and get me Season One of Boston Legal? I keep searching and I keep waiting but it's not there. ABC this makes me sad. I need my Denny and Alan fixes. (plus I just started watching this show during re-run time in the summer I need to get caught up, like what made Poole go crazy?) By the way after last nights episode I decided to add a side bar addition of Denny-isms. He's funny as heck!! Updated as I hear funny things from his mouth.

    So I've been plotting this whole post surrounding Alan Shore (played by James Spader) but since I'm talking TV I'll just add it here. Is it just me or does he make this character hot!! Granted he doesn't have the whole All American Ken Doll look like the guy playing Brad, but it still works.

    So that's it for today's Random Post. Enjoy!
    posted by Tc @ 1:36 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives