Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    5/15/2006
    The Hair
    Because I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles for this update with out further ado here is the hair.

    IMG_0559

    IMG_0561 Look how friggin HUGE my eyes look!! HUGE not Squinty!! Notice the blurry Manda in the background :) *waves* Hi Manda!

    IMG_0562


    IMG_0566 Tons of Layers

    IMG_0580 Just incase you were wondering why my hair looks green. Floresent Lighting. Directly above my head.

    IMG_0594

    IMG_0596 Still long enough for a ponytail!!


    So that's just about enough of me, but not enough yet, lets talk about Mother's Day.

    Gabby got me a Chanel No. 5 gift set. It has a bottle of the purfume and a small thing of "Velvet Body Cream" and "Bath Gel". I love this stuff!! When I put it on it smells like well kinda like baby lotion or baby powder! mmmmmmmm baby's! And mom got me the Harry Potter Movies 2-4, How to Marry a Millionair, and Hello Dolly! We also went and ate dinner at her house and watched Cats and some other movies :)

    Ok, So THAT is not enought of me for now. Whats new with you? What did you do or where did you go for Mother's Day?
    posted by Tc @ 9:13 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 5/15/06, 1:27 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      Love, love, lovvvvvve your hair!!!

       
    • At 5/15/06, 3:25 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      I love your hair like that!!!!

      I had a great mother's day! I got to sleep in and then Vic and Katy took me to lunch at Babe's Chicken in which we met up with Tressler and Mandy (who paid for my lunch which was awesome). So we had fun. *Hugs*

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives