Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    7/11/2006
    Yep. I'm a bona fide geek.
    I have a confession. I. LOVE. Spiderman. The movies, not the comics, can't say that I've ever read one or want to.

    May 4th 2007 Spiderman 3 comes out!! *eek*

    spiderman3
    I can't wait to go see it, first with Alex, then if it's ok with Gabby cause really she loves Spiderman I'll take her to see it. (I'm still feeling guilty about seeing #2 with out her)
    There is your royal geeky update.
    P.S. I really didn't want to see Superman I was kinda all "eh, maybe Netflix. Maybe TV with commercials." But really, it's worth seeing on the big screen. It was a pretty good movie, I loved Kevin Spacy and he was one of the things that I just went, Uh no. Really you want him as Lex?
    P.P.S. Silly but true my all time fave Super Hero is still Batman. But ONLY if Michael Keaton plays him.
    posted by Tc @ 1:33 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 7/13/06, 11:41 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      Can I send Victor with you to go see it? I was so bored during Spiderman 1 that I sat in the theater and played battleship on my phone the whole movie. =(

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives