Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    4/19/2007
    New Hair!! Crappie Camera Phone Pictures!

    New Hair!! Crappie Camera Phone Pictures!
    Originally uploaded by One Perfect Something.

    New hair!! Much like Dina's hair from her last trip!

    Dinner

    (OMG DINA ARE YOU WEARING THIS NECKLACE OR HEADBAND?? IF NOT CAN I BORROW THEM?!?!?!?!!?!??! PRETTY PLEASE!!)

    Only the color is waaaaaaaaay different! I've got some platinum blond over some auburn brown, very much loving!!

    And it's hard to tell in the pic but I also got my brows done for the first time!!!

    *squee*

    So um.... who is doing my hair Saturday night. Pretty much what you see in this picture with the hair band is what I know I can do with it so far. *sweet smile* Hair styling is soooo not my thing, I'm always at a loss.

    posted by Tc @ 9:48 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 4/19/07, 10:45 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      I will bring you the necklace and headband to wear. Do you want the earrings that matches the necklace?

       
    • At 4/19/07, 10:46 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      Ahhhh, Stupid enter button actually worked for once and posted my comment before I was ready =/

      I love your hair!!!!! I am sitting here waiting for the sun to hit my side of the building and then I am going to take pictures of mine so you can see.

      I WILL BE THERE TOMORROW THOUGH!!!! =D Love you!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives