Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    4/30/2007
    So I bet you have been asking your self....
    What has Teresa been up to, you know, creatively speaking.


    And I would love to tell you (and show you for that matter)


    Lets see last month and some of this month I have been making little reversible purse bags. Such as

    1.) My Black and White bag.


    White of Black and White bag
    White side out

    Black of Black and White Bag
    Black side out


    2.) Wedding/Cowgirl Bag with 1 pocket


    Close up of Wedding side of Wedding/Cowgirl Bag
    Wedding side. I recommend clicking on the picture and viewing the larger size to appreciate the pretty pretty fabric! The white floral print is hard to see in this size.


    Cowgirl side of Wedding/Cowgirl Bag
    Cowgirl side with pocket!


    3.) Manda's Hippie/Artist Bag (with 2 pockets)


    Close up of Manda's Bag Hippy side
    Hippie Side out

    Pocket being used Just to show the pocket with my phone peaking out (pocket is deeper than my phone makes you think)


    Close up of Manda's Bag Artist side
    Artist Side out

    The bags are not very big. I've been using the B&W bag as my lunch/book bag for work. It's just big enough to be usefull.

    Friday Night I stayed up pretty late re-working this plain white stained t-shirt of Gabby's.

    Look I made over Gabby's stained plain white shirt

    'Gabby
    Oh my god I couldn't get her to hold still long enough to get a good pic of her in the shirt!!

    Saturday I determined that Barbie can freaking stay naked!! That *itch is too hard to sew for!! Freaking little seams and all! I did manage to almost finish a dress for her this weekend. I'll finish it and take pictures tonight.
    posted by Tc @ 11:10 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives