Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    4/25/2007
    uhhh.... hi
    Has anyone seen my purse since I got home yesterday? It was sitting on the island I swear it was. I'm 99.125% positive I saw it last night even.

    What about Gabby's allergy nose spray? I swear that was in the kitchen as well!

    Or my brain and attention span, anyone seen those?

    Remind me to check in my pantry when I get home for the first two items. I may have shoved them in there last night during the bad storm (you know, when there are tornado's go to the interior most room of the house with no windows, well that's our pantry. And I stocked it last night, so I guess anything is possible.)

    Speaking of the storms last night I need to get some pictures of after the night time wave hit.

    These are some of the pic's I took during the afternoon storm, and truthfully these are not what it was like at it's worst (when I panicked and ran upstairs to grab Guppy from her nap I couldn't even see out the windows. I thought for sure I would have to build an ark or something (or even worse the rain itself would break the windows) but this will give you an idea.

    Texas Spring Storm
    Texas Spring Storm

    Oh Dina how are things in your neck of the woods I heard you guys got snow and tornadoes!!
    posted by Tc @ 9:04 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 4/25/07, 11:56 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      We didn't get it too bad. About 8 inches of snow total but it was the wet really heavy snow so about mid-morning we started to lose electricity around the metroplex. Luckily the lights stayed on here, it just flashed at us enough to make you think you were at a disco. But by evening it had frozen on the roads so the highway was shutdown and the schools are closed today. But we are fine.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives