Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    7/02/2007
    Grrrrrr

    Grrrrrr
    Originally uploaded by ♥One Perfect Something♥.

    Today is my first offical day of being unemployed.

    And where do you think I am?

    Why at work, silly goose!

    (long answer short. I'm helping Jess. One of her good friends was hit by a car while he was coming to get her (he was on a motorcycle) and they had to remove a foot, she has been at the hospital with him since the accident Friday night. Send your good vibes and Juju)

    I swear I have updates for everyone! Things like...

    1.) Where the next job went
    2.) Blueberries!!
    3.) Cinderella makes out with the Prince on waffles!
    4.) Why the friggen fours are hell! (hint: Dear God she has a mouth!)
    5.) Do you live in one of those nasty "C" States? Check your mail!
    6.)Mmmmmm... Hooooney.....mmmmmm

    So a real post and un-recyled pictures coming your way very soon!

    posted by Tc @ 10:05 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 7/2/07, 11:11 AM, Blogger Manda said…

      oh my gosh, that's awful!!!!! give her a hug for me! enjoy unemployment. heh. :) i hope it's not too boring up there, since you're like, THE ONLY ONE THERE.

       
    • At 7/2/07, 4:56 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      - That really sucks about Jess's friend.

      - I live in a "C" state and didn't have anything of great importance in my mail yet.

      - I found the pattern!!! Thanks for the ones you sent. I think I spend 90% of my morning browsing patterns and ordering some that will take me the next year to finish!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives