Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    7/02/2008
    So OMG
    So last night we were watching the Pacifier, with Vin Diesel (shut up it was the only "family" movie we had that I wasn't sick of seeing) and at one point while I'm reading I hear Alex say "Oh I always thought she was hot". Now maybe if I watched more of the WB or whatever it is now I would have placed her quickly. As it was I'm uh..... if you say so (with my nosed scrunched up).... who is she? He then proceeded to tell me it was the mom from Gilmore Girls.

    Y'all my jaw dropped. I have never in my life seen that show. But I know it is a MAJOR chick show. You should have seen him back peddling it was funny! "What! I only saw it sometimes" As he's back peddling it comes out that he also watched Dawson's Creek (yeah I'm a chick outcast. Yet another teen angst show I never watched, so sue me).

    I almost died laughing.
    posted by Tc @ 2:22 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 7/2/08, 7:48 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      OMG. I watched every episode (and subsequently now own every episode) of Gilmore Girls and I have, from day one, wanted to be her sooooooo bad! She was so f'ing cool in that role!!!

      But man, there is something wrong with that boy! Thank you for my fuel of what to make fun of him with when I come home! Dawson's Creek? Geez! He is weird. (Though oddly I wanted to run off and marry Dawson but shhhh don't tell Alex that!)

       
    • At 7/3/08, 12:17 AM, Blogger Manda said…

      OMG, I HEART Gilmore Girls!! :)

      I missed the whole last season, though, and a bunch of the season before, so I need to netflix them. :)

      I never really saw Dawson's Creek though... we watched the first couple episodes, and mom found out about the ep. where Pacey sleeps with his teacher, and she decided that we didn't need to watch it. Megan and I tried to sneak in an episode a few seasons in, and mom had a COW when she came home and saw us watching it (dude, I was waiting for Felicity to come on. DC was on before Felicity. heheH) I wanted Lorelai to be my mom so bad. :)

       
    • At 7/7/08, 5:28 PM, Blogger April Smith said…

      Okay so I didn't even think about the Gilmore Girls until the 5th season was on DVD and I just happened to cath a rerun. And I now own all the episodes.

      On the other hand - I never got into Dawson's Creek and I don't think I will. I got so annoyed at Melrose Place and 90210 that I almost missed Friends completely - I thought it had a similar story line - boy was I wrong. And much to my dismay they are remaking the show geez

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives