Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/12/2005
    Babies and What in the WORLD
    First I want to welcome Miss Rhinoa to the world outside her mommie's tummy. And I can't wait for her Aunt April to get some pictures to share, and for her to come home so the rest of us can visit! Rhinoa was born about 3mo early so we are waiting for her to reach the 5lb mark so she can get a reprive from the Hospital.


    WHAT IN THE WORLD?? Who hid my real mom? Just to give you a little background. It could be 120 degree's outside with the humidity making it feel like oh.....18523555987 degree's out. And mom will have the fan on and the windows and doors open and may even be currled up on the couch with a blanket, while the rest of us are sweating buckets praying for the AC to be turned on. This weekendI'm having to stay over in the boonies to watch Kimo (my grandma's dog) and my sister while my mom and grandma go to Detroit to watch a Leafs and Redwings game (yes there is still a lockout, its former players). Well can I tell you it is FREEZING in this house!! I swear I woke up this morning and there was frost on the carpet. And its even colder outside and Kimo wanted to take an 3hr tour of the neighborhood.

    But tonight. Jess and I (once Gabby is asleep) get to play that silly PS2 game where she can run around as a nekked drawf man and I get to run around as a nekked elf chick. Rock on. It was some fun to play the last time she came over to my apt. with the PS2.
    posted by Tc @ 7:36 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 2/12/05, 5:10 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      whoa. they changed the comments or something. anyway, yay for nekkid dwarves and elves? or something? I just thought that was hilarious.

       
    • At 2/14/05, 8:43 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

      Well...I have to say that the three hour tour of the neighbor hood got me laughing a bit :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives