Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    7/20/2006
    Sew what?
    Well I've joined a sew along! I'm excited too!! It's at Sew? I knit! Next months sew along is a quilted item. I'm very new at the whole sewing thing, I have a whole whopping few pillows and 2 hairbands under my belt, and I have never ever quilted before. But I found a cute easy pattern at JoAnn's called Quick Quilted Floor Pillows. I need some for the Green Room so, I figure a pillow can't be that hard!!

    About the headbands, they are from HelloMyNameisHeather, and I will have pics up soon.



    ***************************************
    Wish my Uncle Robbie luck, he's participating in this years Gay Games. He's already won one gold medal in the relay race!!
    posted by Tc @ 9:57 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives