Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    8/12/2007
    Huge Chance at Change

    I've call most of the people who read this by now and they most likely know what this is about.


    I have a job interview Monday that I am super super super excited about. Why you ask, let me give you the top reasons in order:


    1.)It's a job! That pays! Woot!
    2.)It's in my field of knowledge!
    3.)It is with a rather large company so I have a chance at making this a career, one I take to retirement.
    4.)I believe this job will help me ensure Gabby gets the best I can give her.
    5.)It's in Wisconsin.


    Did you see that last one? It's not first on my list. It is a BIG factor don't get me wrong, but it's not number one. Unfortunately right now a paycheck is number one, regardless of where it comes from. I have been looking for a local job. I keep hitting dead ends on that. So I expanded my search to the W states since they were my first preference. I would move on to CA, CO and IL next. If still nothing I would hit OR and the East Coast as well. But this does not mean I would have stopped looking here.



    If I get this job it will be HUGE. I will be moving to WI (which everyone knows I want desperately), to a state where I know one person. Period end of story. Not only will I be up-rooting myself but I will be taking Gabby with me. That scares me. Gabby I think will do good on this move. That girl is a lot braver than me. :)


    So here it is. I have a chance at a job I really really want. I'm scared I won't get it. And I'm scared I will.


    If I do, I will have to move up there first. Find a place to live. Find a School. Then Gabby would come up, with all our stuff.


    Do you know how scary and grown up that sounds to me?


    So please. On Monday, will you think of me and send me the best luck you can. Shit pray if you pray, wish if you wish. I need a job. Lets make this a twofer offer. Send Mom luck too, she needs a job as well!
    posted by Tc @ 4:55 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8/12/07, 6:23 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      You can count on me. I definitely will be praying for you. I know, with everyone else, that all we want is for you to be happy. So hell, if that means moving to Wisconsin..that just gives me another place to visit! Good luck girlie!

       
    • At 8/12/07, 11:14 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      good luck, honey!! if you move to WI, we'll have to start planning (at least) yearly get togethers. LOL :) good luck to your mom, too!! :) call me and let me know how it goes! :)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives