Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    1/16/2008
    I'm just not feeling it
    I am out of it this week. All I really want to do is pull the covers over my head and sleep until things are different.

    I tried to explain to Gabby that Mommy just has a case of the Blahs today.

    Gabby: But what are the blahs?

    Me: Ummm... It's where you just don't feel that great.... you just feel Blah.

    Gabby: What is Blah?

    Me: Well you kinda feel blue and you don't want to do anything.

    Gabby: You don't look blue. I know, you want to play with my balloon with my and *mimes hitting* hit it like this.

    Me: No! I don't think I could stand the sound of that balloon right now.

    Gabby: Your head hurts?

    Me: Something like that.

    Gabby: I know. You want to play cards

    Me: No I feel Blah, I don't want to do anything.

    Which truthfully that conversation kinda made me feel better. I love my kid I swear I do. And today I'm not just saying that so I don't kill her.

    Also in Gabby's world there was a happy ending we ended up going upstairs and playing Candy Land for like the Billionth time today.

    Some one give me some good news, I've got Matchbox 20 on the View tomorrow morning but after that I don't have much to look forward too.
    posted by Tc @ 9:06 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 1/17/08, 12:16 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      I was there today too. I literally sat in front of the tv all day while katy napped. I caught Maroon 5 on The View this morning and them again on TRL this afternoon but other than that it was really crappy reruns of Take Home Chef and a conversation with Vic that actually made him hang up on me. I was kinda proud of that one.

      I hope tomorrow is better for both of us.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives