Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    9/12/2008
    It's a BABY
    The baby is 11 weeks and 6 days old today.  And yes I believe I may be kicked out of my family for this but that gives us a due date of March 28 2009.
     
    S/he is moving all over the place! < Tears of joy > < /tears of joy >
     
    Gabby was so cute at the appointment. I wish you guys could have seen her face when she was seeing the baby on the TV OMG and when we heard the heart beat.
     
    I did ask if it was to early to check for the gender, she said we could check but not to expect to much. After much searching and squinting at darkness there was a flash. OMG I didn't see that I think to my self as she backs the frames up.
    "Well it's a little early to be sure but you see that there, it could be a boy but don't hold me to it."
     
    I am desperately hoping it was a foot. Or a trick of light...sound...whatever.
     
    So we still are not 100% of the gender. Give it 6 weeks or so and we'll know.
     
     
    I honestly won't mind having a boy. I'm just terrified. What the heck do you do with a boy? They are like from a different planet or something. What with the the bugs and gross stuff and OMG the potty training! And no hair bows.
     
    But.... the cute clothes, the faux hawks, and awwww it's a baby and all mine, mine MINE!
     
    So not so much stress now, or at least of a different kind all together untill I'm about 20 weeks along.
     

    posted by Tc @ 12:06 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 9/12/08, 11:51 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      eeeeek!! :) baby!!

      well, i have to say that I think the 28th is an awesome day to have a baby. ;)

       
    • At 9/13/08, 6:40 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      Gah!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you were holding out on me!!!!! You didn't tell me that it "could" be a "boy" and OMG you should have heard my scream. (I know that you guys are getting slammed by IKE but that howl in the wind was me screaming and jumping up and down like a loser.)

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives