Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/15/2005
    I'm still breathing
    What ever I caught Sunday knocked me on my a**! I was so pathetic that I couldn't even open my own closet door Sunday night, and it just SLIDES! And I only made it through 1/2 a day Monday. Can I say chicken noodle soup followed by a serious nap worked a minor miracle. With the exception of a little stuffiness I'm fit as a fiddle today.

    Gabby was in rare form this morning as well. So freaking happy and playful!! I just can't get over how wonderful and perfect she can be. I've just about have my second disposable camera filled again. I like to take pictures of her when she is having great hair days and she is such a friggin ham. She was all posing at the window. Oh take my pic like this, no like this. Here the back of my head. I got some great ones of her over the weekend as well. She was doing her "mock" mommy routine. Washing her face, her hands wiping back her hair. She is soooo cute.
    model She started posing for pics young. She was 9mo old in this one. When I get to Wally World this weekend I will get updated pics of her.

    Going back to Sunday. Alex gave her a rose and a card for her to give to Mommy. So she looks at me at the door laughs and runs into the apartment and past me. Alex had to remind her to give me the flower. It was very cute. And very sweet and thoughtfull on both their ends.
    posted by Tc @ 2:06 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives