Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/18/2005
    Phew....
    Phew! I made it to Friday. Sorry for those of you who depend upon daily updates. I have been very busy lately. But no complaints I love it. Other than that I don't think I have anything to add.
    I'm celebrating Valentines this weekend. Better late than never, right. I want to see Bad Education with Gael Garcia Bernal, or is it Bernal Garcia? Either way you would have seen him in such movies as Amores Perros, Y Tu Mamma Tambien, The Crime of Father Amaro or the recently released to DVD Motorcycle Diaries. I highly recommend seeing these movies. Alex wants to go see Constantine, with Keanu Reeves. From well the Matrix Trilolgy. We'll see who wins this weekend. But for sure we are going with my family to the the new Pooh Bear movie this Saturday.
    I did get my 7 day letter off in the mail today so, assuming they receive it on Saturday they have until next Sunday to fix things. Yes I am giving them President's day off, I thought I would be nice.

    gael_garcia_bernal Yummy Pic but you can't see how pretty his eyes are.
    posted by Tc @ 5:04 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives