Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/16/2005
    War and Defeat
    Lets start with the defeat. This moving of offices is killing me. Since we are no longer in the same building as our set up team my cut off time for getting files submitted has been cut by two hours. So what I used to have until 3pm on the dot to do I now have until 1pm. So I am in serious rush/panic mode all morning then after 1 .... its deadsville. Or at least that's the way it's been the last two days.

    Now on to War. I am once again having to wage War with my apartment complex. Starting tomorrow. Tomorrow at lunch I need to run to the post office and mail off their first 7 day letter. Wait seven days, if my list of things is not taken care of send my second, repeat then send the third. Wait those last seven days, seek help to take legal actions against the complex. For those of you wondering "well what could be so bad?" let me give you a little history. We moved in June '04 by August my master bedroom had flooded 6 times damaging all my furniture. Recently the apartment above mine flooded (no one was living there) and was leaking into my bathroom. It took them almost 6 months to get me screens for the windows. We have had them out (supposedly I only know of 1 time for sure) about 3-4 times for roach/ant issues. Well the ants have been gone for a long time, but the roaches are never ending. Don't go thinking bad about me here, I'm not OCD about cleaning but I don't live in a garbage dump either. Then last month my dining room floods. It took them 2 days to respond then another week to fix it and another week to do a shi*y job patching the work they did. Its been a month. I'm still waiting for padding to be put back under my carpet. I have these odd random cracks in and on the walls all over the place. Back when the finally fixed the bedroom leak they completely changed the carpet in the apartment. When they did that they removed ALL of the lower tracks for the closet doors. Not safe. I have a two year old. Very active. Likes to hide in our closet. One of the doors has almost fallen on her. We have been complaining about this one for ever too. And that my friends is only a sample. Its been hell. But this time I'm sending specific pictures of things that need to be fixed. If they need video. I have that too.

    And since I'm in a whiney mood. Darn it I want ONE too!!
    posted by Tc @ 3:44 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives