Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/10/2005
    It's sad to say but, it's Over
    Can you believe it? It's over just like that. How can she do that to me? Huh?! Doesn't she know that I'm not finished with this relationship?! I need more. AnnaK how could you let me down? I need to know what happens with you and LDobbler now that you have told him the truth. Come on I'm dying here!! (so as not to sound to crazy please go read this book: Why Girls Are Weird) You took me on such an emotional ride I started this book laughing. Laughing out loud. People would have stared (had it not just been me and Manda) I was laughing so hard. You even made me snort laugh! And CRY damned it. You made my cry. I felt that I was growing and maturing with you!
    And that's it. That's how you choose to end it. Fine be that way. I'm breaking up with you. You suck because I want so much more than you can give, I want to continue to feel like I am spying on you and your relationships. And I just know that I'm not going to be able to replace the empty spot in my hands, at least not until I get paid again. So I must learn how I can live with out your lovely words. I must once again learn the joy's of other books. But, I'm reluctant. What if my next book hurts me like you did? What if that book also leaves me wanting more than it can or will give? Or worse. What if it leaves me empty? What if .... if.... its a bad book. So bad that I must stop reading it because I'm sure I will slip into a ... ... Coma from sheer boredom?
    Will you come back? Please. AnnaK I'm on my knees begging you for more. I must know what happens now. I just feel so abandoned.


    Please don't tell AnnaK. But I'm going to try again. I am going to (in time) get a library card and go visit with Autobiography of a Fat Bride. I will (in time) see if I can read/love again.

    Untill then
    posted by Tc @ 3:48 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3/10/05, 4:19 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      oh! that laurie notaro - i started reading another book by her (i love you and other atrocious lies) that was kinda interesting. i ended up tossing it aside for vampire novels, but it was pretty cool. from what i remember.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives