Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/09/2005
    Serious to Silly
    Hmmmm.... Lets make this fun we'll alternate serious and silly facts. Lets start with silly.

    1.) Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

    2.) This is a fun "hey what is TC really thinking" kinda place. Unless I'm being obnoxious and naming names, dates and places and addressing people individually, please don't take my ranting to seriously. I don't want to feel like I must censor what I get to write about out of fear of people I care about taking it wrong.

    3.) Women who read romance novels have sex twice as often as those who don't. (So that's the draw to those books!!)

    4.) I love being Blog jacked. Especially if it is to fix and or make it pretty! THANK YOU MANDA!

    5.) The U.S. Government spent $277,000 on pickle research in 1993. (I wonder if it was Kosher)

    6.) Ok, I'm not in the mood for serious. But seriously what is wrong with these brokers?? From her on out I think it will be all silly, also I'm ditching the numbers.

    A Koala Bear sleeps 22 hours of every day. (this is my new answer to that silly survey question)

    In Texas it's illegal to put graffiti on someone else's cow.

    315 entries in Webster's 1996 dictionary were mispelled. (did you catch that?)

    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch procejt at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosnt mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe! (ok go back and read it at normal speed it makes little sense if you read it slow.)

    It's illegal to fish in the Ohio River in Kentucky without an Indiana Fishing License.

    Flu shots only work about 70% of the time.

    Baskin Robbins once made ketchup ice cream (ew ew ew ew ew ew)

    And On last one to finish this post.....

    Real diamonds can be made from peanut butter! (I think I need to go to the store)
    posted by Tc @ 11:50 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 3/9/05, 4:53 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      I do have to say that brokers ar, indeed, stupid.

      Also - I read romance novels, and if this is twice the sex as normal people, well.. wow, my sex life sure does suck. ;) rofl.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives