Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/07/2005
    Ohhhh don't I look spiffy!!
    Thank you Manda for your help with this!!! It looks great!!

    Congratulations to Jenny again for getting that huge promotion!! You rock!!

    Lets see. Saturday was full of arguing and snapping and being short, and whiney grown up babies. But that evening was fun. *edit* Poor Gabby is unaccustomed to eating that late and fell asleep at dinner. She was just precious. We need to start the massive e-mails to start planning for April's birthday party now, as it is next week.
    Sunday was pretty fun. I did some Muffin baking (Lemon Poppy and Cranberry Orange both out of the Weight Watchers cook book) those turned out great. Then we took Gabby to the park. I think I have found my new favorite park! Its in a nice rich neighborhood. The children were polite waited their turns, just well behaved. Unlike some others we have run into. We stayed there for a good two hours and she had a blast!! For dinner I made meatloaf cupcakes. I know that sounds strange but it was a great way to get her to eat. You make meatloaf and cook it in a muffin/cupcake pan and when they are finished cooking you frost them with mashed potatoes. The were sooooo cute!!

    And that was just about all for this weekend.

    I did see an apartment complex really close to her daycare that I just can't get out of my mind. The apartment I'm looking at is just a little smaller then the one I have now. Its only 945 sq Ft but the thing that I'm really having an issue with is that the bedrooms are on opposite sides of the apartment. So we'll see I still have some time to look.

    Talk to ya'll soon!
    posted by Tc @ 8:22 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives