Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/23/2005
    Wheeeezeeeeee...Gasp
    Wheeeezeeeeee...Gasp....Ow....cough....sigh

    Well you haven't heard from me in a few days. How is everyone fairing? Gabby got to spend Saturday with Grandma and Great Grandma and had a blast. Alex and I ended up going out to Cudade (yeah I don't know how to spell it its City in Spanish) and will never do that again. They charged me $23 for the smallest piece of Salmon I have ever seen, and other than the salmon all that was on my plate was a lot of sauce. Yeah they sucked. May I never become rich to the point where I think that places like that are the only places to eat. And then??? We went and saw Bad Education with Mr. Sexy Eyes. That has got to be his best movie to date. When the movie finishes you are left with such confused and conflicting emotions. *EEEEEEEK* I love it!! And if you talk to Alex and he's all "It was soo explicit" Smile and nod. The worst you see is a bum. But honestly if homosexuality makes you squirm, pass on this movie. For those of you up for a very good subtitled movie visit Angelika Theaters web page for the times its playing.

    But through it all I was sick. I started to feel bad Friday night. And it just kept escalating, and I just kept ignoring it. Sunday late afternoon we went to the park with Gabby and played for a few hours. Monday I felt real bad and kicked Alex and Gabby out with orders to go get lunch and go to the park, after they got home I would ask him to feel my head and ask him if I was dying. The answer went some thing like " Yes/No (on again off again fever) you hot. *chuckle* No your not dying." Forced to forego Manda's dinner. Which sucked cause I wanted to go. Got up Tuesday with every intent of going to work. Got up at 5:30 showered and proceeded to sit on the couch zoning out to TCM, called both my boss and moaned around 6 - 6:30 to tell them that I won't be in. Go to the DR. Here I am fearing pneumonia, nooooo, it can't be something easy like that. No I have an Bronchidal-Upper Respitory infection that woke up my 20 YEARS dormant asthma. Yeah. I suck. I get a breathing treatment and learn that I am soooooooo not coordinated the whole breath in the mouth out the nose was really tripping me up. So now I'm on the Z pack and a purple asthma preventive medicine and Musinex. I've barely eaten since I got sick I'm lucky if I get a meal a day in. I just have NOOOOOOOOO energy. But I am feeling a little better and maybe tonight I won't wake up having to tell myself to slow down breathing.
    posted by Tc @ 3:10 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives