Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    8/31/2006
    Dum Dum Da Dum
    Y'all I'm a backpack away from having one of those nerve attacks (you know the ones I told you about that I would get the first day of school)!! I'm getting married tomorrow. I have no clue what I'm wearing.

    OMG

    Wish me luck finding clothes!!


    What the hell am I going to wear??? I know what Gabby's wearing. Alex says he's wearing a suit. What about me? ACK!!!!
    posted by Tc @ 4:18 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 8/31/06, 9:31 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      Normally I would come up with some comforting comment that would make you toss that "I can take you" look at me, something like "You look great in anything so wear whatever you want." Even in saying that now I still feel like you can successfully slap me from several states away =P

      So here is my comforting thought of the day: No matter what you wear, how you do your hair, or how many times Gabby runs up and down the stairs while trying to get dressed, Alex will still take longer than you to get ready!

      I love you and warm wishes and best of luck for tomorrow. I will be thinking of you all day =D

       
    • At 8/31/06, 10:42 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      Aggghhh!! I'm going to have a heart attack for you!!!

      Oh my God Teresa! I wish I could be there!!! Just know that I love you guys very much and I hope you have a great day tomorrow!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives