Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    10/23/2006
    Hollow Legs Designs
    If things take off at some point that is going to be the company name, for this 3 generation design team.

    So I have some fun things for you!

    First go HERE and tell me what you would vote for for our logo, to go on business cards and tags. I have my favorites, I just want to know where they rank! Leave your vote on the pics at Flickr!

    Then go HERE, can you tell what 2 of these items Gabby made all by her self (obviously she didn't hot glue things but she placed them)? Leave your guesses on the pics at Flickr! (Don't spoil the fun Manda, you already know!)

    Then if you like anything you saw you can go to HollowLegs.etsy.com and buy it!!


    Thank you Manda for the pictures!!!
    posted by Tc @ 5:53 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 10/27/06, 12:14 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      Stupid flickr is telling me that my username and password aren't what I know they are. Another one of those stupid "The Man" conspiracies. So I am leaving my results here!

      I love, love, love the first one (The same one Stacy likes). It is by far my favorite of all of them.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives