Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    11/02/2006
    Be still my beating heart!!
    So what happens when you put these two in a movie together?

    hot + brad pitt

    Give up? Me melting into a puddle of mush. And possibly some Oscar talk.

    Thank you movie gods for putting these two divine men into ONE movie, I shall be very satisfied for quite awhile.

    I am quite sure based on the few pictures I can find of this movie I'm going to wish I waited to see it at home like I did Crash. (God did you scream and cry like I did??)

    Also. Why do they have to make these two very sexy men, look so... run down, and not so sexy?

    Gael Gael2 (so not digging the earring)
    bradpitt bradpitt3

    I think in this movie Gael is going to come out looking the best.

    Is it next Sunday yet? I think I've convinced Alex to take me to see this movie.

    Which by the way is Babel.

    And incase you aren't familiar with one or both of these amazing actors the above pictures are of Gael Garcia Bernal and Brad Pitt.

    If you are not familiar with Mr. Bernal I recomend renting/netflixing Amores Perros, Bad Education (the unrated version), and Dot the I. I think those are amongst his best. And if you are looking at him wondering I know I've seen him in an english speaking move but I can't place him, let me help, he was in I'm with Lucy (I have not seen this yet).

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by Tc @ 3:47 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 11/7/06, 1:21 PM, Blogger Genevieve said…

      I heart Gael Garcia Bernal. I met him once. OK, met might be a strong word. He was at a screening of Motorcycle Diaries that I was at, and I walked about 3 feet in front of him on my way to the bathroom. I wanted to say "wow, I loved the movie!" but all that would come to my mouth was "you're really hot." so instead I said nothing.

      Then he did a little q & a and he is just as adorable in person.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives