Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    11/02/2006
    If I'm 2 days late does that mean I'm 2 dollars short?
    Uhhh... Happy Halloween!! Hope it was a good one....

    Yeah I'm lame I admit it. I'm also a bit slow with the posts and the pics and it's 100% me.

    See I borrowed Manda's baby. And I took something like 184 pictures of Gabby. In less than 24 hours.

    She told me to stop taking pictures of her.

    Over
    and
    Over
    again.

    And I did, when I dropped her off at school.

    I think she now sympathises with the celebrity's who have to deal with the paparazzi.

    Oops.

    But she was sooooooooo friggen cute!!

    So when Manda's camera is done with it's much needed Gabby detox, and gives up the pics, I'll try not to show you all 184.

    She wouldn't even let me take her picture with my camera phone this morning. She hid, and ran.

    *sigh* why must she be so selfish? (just kidding)

    Is it time to go start the book swap yet?? Have you gone to sign up yet? You should! It will be fun, maybe I'll get you as a pal!

    I am sooooo not talented in this stuff but go look at the button I made for it!! (it's under my button section to the left (yeah yeah you should have known(I can't help myself and it took me a bit to find her reading even though I know she liked to read)))

    Oh I was talking to one of the Mom's at Gabby's daycare yesterday morning, apparently all she heard last week was how Gabby was coming back and all she's heard this week is Gabby this and Gabby that! And the teacher piped up and said "Yeah, that's all Megan was talking about last week as well. She was telling everyone Gabby's coming back."

    I think we made the right choice. She's extremely happy, I haven't heard anything bad and I've asked, her clothes are staying cleaner, and she's happy. For the first time this morning she took off with out me and didn't even give me a hug and kiss goodbye. She just grabbed Megan's hand and they ran off the the "Schooler's" room where they go until they start school.

    Where's my baby?

    Labels: , ,

    posted by Tc @ 8:47 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 11/2/06, 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      rofl.. you killed my camera. ;) I hope to figure out what it's issue is, and get pics off it tonight. :)

       
    • At 11/2/06, 11:35 AM, Blogger Tc said…

      Maybe so but it was killed with the utmost cuteness!

      *I really really hope I didn't kill your camera*

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives