Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    10/30/2006
    Give me a moment I'll think of something smart like
    Oh so much to catch up on!!

    I think I will defer to Manda for the blow by blow for her Birthday party :) I loved the haunted house that is an awesome idea for a party!!

    Lets see... Last week I had a temporary assistant she only lasted for a day and a half. And boy can I tell you this person made more work then help so I had to fire her. But gosh she was pretty. See?

    assistants
    click for larger view

    Today is Gabby's first day back at her old school! She looks sooooooooo frigging cute in her uniform (I almost called it a costume) and me being biased I think she looked cuter than anyone in her class. Oh it was soooooooo good to bring her back, Megan was the first one to see her and she immediately yelled "GABBY" and came running to say hi and then here came the chorus of her other friends, gosh it was cute and I am so glad we could get her back there. Also I totally love her new teacher!!

    firstday
    click for larger view

    Labels: , ,

    posted by Tc @ 12:11 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 10/30/06, 1:57 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      She looks adorable! Yay! I'm happy that you're happy! :)

       
    • At 10/30/06, 11:10 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      OMG, that uniform is too cute for words on her!!! I doubted you when you told me that on the phone but my goodness am I glad you proved me wrong! Oh my little Gabby. *sniffles*

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives