Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    2/26/2007
    In regards to Gabby's sudden hair loss
    Gabby's 2nd Haircut

    I myself think it is beautiful and wonderful! And Gabby couldn't be happier it's what she wanted. (HA! April I bet you didn't think your talk about long hair was going to do so much did you?) For a little bit now Gabby has been saying "I want my hair short like yours, mommy" and I say "NO WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?" oh wait that was Alex and my Mom, not me sorry. I was was more honest "Honey I think that would be to short. What about to here?" (here being just below her shoulder blades when it was dry) So we have had many many talks about it. And finally we decided to go get her hair cut Saturday after we went to the library.

    Alex and Mom were adamant she not get it cut short. Gabby wanted it short. I wanted enough weight off that her curls would come back but not so much that she fro'ed.

    The stylist at the Zoo Cuts in Allen didn't speak English. And apparently didn't know what to do with curly hair.

    My request was Straight not angled back cut. I want it below the shoulder blades when it is dry.

    She cut it angled back and cut it AT the shoulder blades (which DUH curly hair shrinks when dry). Also now I can't pull it into a pony tail or single braid because the front is too short.

    I also had to stop the lady from blowing Gabby's hair straight. Never once did I say anything about straightening her hair or styling it for that matter. Just a cut and air drying is all I wanted. (but I guess to air dry she would need wet hair, it was barely wet-ed with a spray bottle. Is that normal? Why wouldn't they do the full treatment with wetting the hair in the sink?)

    But anyways. Very cute hair but I don't think I will be going back to that Zoo Cuts. I think next time we will try that kids salon that just opened in Frisco Sweet and Sassy.

    I think the best think about this hair cut is now Gabby can be more independent. She's excited that she can wash and brush her hair by herself now.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Tc @ 8:48 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 2/28/07, 1:37 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      Tc I just cant help myself..something has to be said. I can not hold it anymore....I LOVE GABBY'S HAIR!!!! heheheeee I really really do I think it suits her perfectly and its so darn cute.Awwww I miss her I wish we could all get together soon.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives