Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/12/2007
    Weekend Recap Part 1
    So true Never a Dull Moment. How true.

    This is a 2 parter not because we did so much but because well I suck and didn't take all the needed pictures. And sheesh you should know by now I just don't do posts that consist of words. Nope not I. I need pictures!

    (Uhhh I just wanted to interrupt my self and tell you about the heart attack I just had. It's very blah and grey out side. (bear with me this is important to the story) Out side my window at work is a tree. This tree is currently in full bloom. Many many many white flowers. Just for a moment there, out of the corner of my eye, I thought it was snowing. A lot. But no. It is just flowers.)

    Any way.

    Did I tell you Alex got some blond put in his hair??

    AlexAlex

    Hmmm.... I see a bit of a resemblance don't you?
    AlexGabby


    Lets see Friday Gabby and I walked to the park and played for about an hour (this child has no problems making new friends!!) came home and that was pretty much the night.

    Saturday there was some running around, and much pulling up all the nasty ugly green bushes and crap from the front of the house and some planting of rose bushes. Later that night I was a bit crafty (pictures tomorrow).

    Sunday was a wash rinse repeat kinda day. (seriously it looks like snow out side!!) I will have to take pictures of the front of the house tonight (weather permitting). And the crap we are pulling up. Has roots that go to freaking China I swear!! After dealing with the front yard we washed Gypsy and filled the kiddy pool for Gabby and Gypsy to play in. After a bit of this there was some over napping had by all (Alex and Gabby didn't get up till 7!!)

    That is pretty much the bulk of the weekend. I leave you with a question and some pictures.

    What did you do this weekend??


    GabbyGabby
    GabbyGabby
    Gabby



    Labels: , ,

    posted by Tc @ 9:20 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 3/12/07, 5:25 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      I bought a dress and some shoes and some groceries and that was about it. Oh! Friday night mom and I went to LobsterFest at Red Lobster. It was really good. Other than that, we were slouchy.

      P.S. Tell Alex his hair makes me a sad Panda. Maybe it is just because he is outside and it makes it look brighter but man, it is bright.

      P.P.S I watched this new vampire show on Lifetime last night and the main vampire guy reminded me of someone you would go after (lookswise). I will have to see if I can find a picture. Love you!

       
    • At 3/13/07, 1:27 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      I love love love the pictures..but I have to say the very last one of Gabby is my favorite. Don't you just love kids?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives