Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    8/13/2007
    Weekend Picture recap
    But first... Look I made Gabby a uniform skirt! Pleats and all!!

    One uniform skirt down

    So Friday we met up for Jenny's Birthday dinner. You guys call me paranoid! I'm worried about hitting 30 and she's already stressing 50! Love you Jenny! But anyways the baby of the group just turned 25!
    April and I were the first ones to get to On The Boarder and OMG Lizzy is so walking! (video over there --->)
    A very good time was had by all!
    Gabby and Lizzy Playing before Jenny's Birthday Dinner
    Jenny's Party

    Then Saturday morning Lizzy and April took a break from packing to come over for a play date!
    Playdate
    Can I just say that Gabby soooooooooo wants to be a big sister now! I have to say I think she would make a great big sister too.

    Oh and why didn't anyone tell me that kids make great maids?! And how easy it is to exploit the fact that they want to help?!
    Gabbyella
    Dishes

    I hope everyone had a great and productive weekend!
    posted by Tc @ 10:07 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives