Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    3/21/2005
    Wow some people
    Does this look like the devil incarnate to you? vert.turtle.ap apparently Lucky here is the lone survivor of a fire at a pet shop and the owner says that they can now see the image of Satan on his shell. Me I can see the face of a cartoonish cow sticking out its tongue but not Satan. Here go Read.

    Also I know Manda posted about this Pazzo's Pizza place at her
    site, but I'm still going to anyway. Well we had just about the yummiest waiter ever. He looked like Gael 5320174_2785c7dea1 if he were a white boy.(I will find a pic that really shows his eyes) MMMMMM. Now the boy would have gotten a decent tip just for being cute, but he went beyond that. He also for no reason comp'ed one of our meals and a drink. So he ended up with like a 120% tip. Damned I can't wait to go back!

    On a side note: Alex just called apparently Gabby has learned how to lock herself into our room. Fun huh? He had to take the door knobs off to get her out. She is just too smart. Oh and she has her first 4 word sentence. Com'on I'll show you. Is that not the cutest? I feel I can take credit for that since if I don't understand her I'll say show me.

    So back to Gael. My Birthday is exactly 29 days away. So my original plan of having my birthday on the weekend after (the 23rd) is not looking good. Apparently that is when Alex's sister is getting married. So I will have to re-think this. Here is a short version of my wish list (yes I'm aware that one of the big things comes out the day after my birthday.

    Rob Thomas solo CD
    Bad Education (uncut N/C 17)
    Motorcycle Diaries
    Amores Perros
    The Crime of Father Amaro (ok on these last 4 movies please sub title only no voice over please)
    Any John Garfield Movie (mmmm yummie.)
    Marilyn Monroe Movies (Have Some Like it Hot and Dimonds are a Girls Best friend movie)

    Yeah Stuff like that Or go to Amazon And see my wish list that is in No particular order and full of Gabby stuff too.

    So that's about it. Sorry to say. I'll try to write more soon!!

    Loves
    posted by Tc @ 12:42 AM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 3/21/05, 12:53 PM, Blogger Manda said…

      I saw a funny looking cow, too, before I even read the post. how funny.

      yes, the turtle set the pet shop on fire. *evil laugh*

       
    • At 3/22/05, 11:29 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      I think the people that own the pet shop set the fire if they are seeing the devil in everything. The turtle shell reminded me of the bad turtle guy in the old Mario Nintendo games. Who knows?

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives